layered flower

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share a fairly simple card with you today.
(sorry for how dark and dingy all my photos seem to be... Once we move, I can get my real lighting set up instead of using a this make shift kind...)
This project uses only cheap white cardstock. I cut the flower from the Home Accents Cricut Cartidge. I cut the image at 3 inches, then cut the "shift" key of the same flower at 2.75 inches. They were layered using tiny pieces of fun foam.
I used Distress ink and Designer ink to stamp.
The background stamp is by Inkadinkado, and the swirls are by Basic Grey.
The flower is colored with ink, and is also painted with Creative Inspirations paint. (I chose to do it this way to get more color and depth while using fewer colors of paint. Because these paints are fairly translucent, the different colors of ink show through..) so many different looks with this paint.
I put down some paint on my non-stick craft sheet and spritz with water. When I had a nice sparkly puddle, I dragged the edges of the front of the card through it.
I also painted the ribbon with the paint so it all matched beautifully.
The inside sentiment is from TPC "Playful Expressions". I messily brushed on some paint on the flower to match the front.
Well, that's it for today... more projects on the way soon!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!

Comments