melon thanks

Hello all!
I thought I would share a fast project with you today. These have become very popular, and because they are so quick and easy, they make the perfect little gifts for all occasions.

I really don't know what brand of paper I used... I literally just pulled from my stash of scraps.
The topper is made from one of the cuts on Gypsy Wandering, but any shape would work that can be folded in half. I used glue dots to attach the top on one side, and the ribbon is punched all the way through the front, bag, and back. The saying is a Clear Dollar Stamp set "Thoughtful Notes".
The watermelon cut from Preserves cartridge. I covered the top layer with glue and sprinkled with glitter to make it all sparkly.
Now I know I should have used the sour watermelon candies, but I was making this as a sample and I only had Sweetarts.
These make great party favors, thank yous, and sweet little "thinking of you" gifts. I am planning on making a bunch more of these.

Comments

Post a Comment