clear and fuzzy

Wow, is it Thursday already? I had good intentions to post this sooner, but I just ran out of time. I will hopefully have more time to craft and blog next week.
This is a card I made for my cousin who just had a baby boy.
*Sorry the pictures aren't real good... I was trying to get the picts done at night, so we could get the gift and card off ASAP.*
Paper: acetate, Provo Craft, Velvet Paper, Coredinations, My Minds Eye, and white cardstock
Cricut: Pooh Font
Ink: Powder Puff
Other: Accents Enamael, Mark-it

The base of this card is acetate. I don't make acetate cards very often, but it is fun to do sometimes.
I cut Pooh out of velvet paper to give him a soft fuzzy feel. I love how well this paper cuts with the Cricut!
A few dots of Accents Enamel add a finishing touch. *this stuff is fun to use... I find the hardest thing is getting my dots to be evenly sized... but that is completely user error!!!*
Ok, I was up way to early with a kid who seems to think that the earlier he gets up, the better, so I can't think of anything else to say....
Have a great day!!!

Comments

  1. OH HOW CUTE!!! What a wonderful idea to use velvet paper for softness! That is a fantastic idea. :)Love him. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment