deer me

Happy Saturday everyone!
I thought I would drop in and share a card I made today.
Paper: SEI, plain white cardstock
Stamps: American Crafts "Laughter", Clear Dollar Stamps "Thumbkins"
Ink: VersaMark, Distress, Staz-on
Die Cut: Spellbinders "Label Six"
Other: white embossing powder, ribbon, Perfect Pearls w/water
The deer was stamped on plain white cardstock with white embossing powder. This acts as a resist. I then covered the whole piece with distress ink. After inking, I used a slightly damp cloth to wipe off all the ink from the embossed image.
I used distress reinker to dye this ribbon. I watered down the ink with a little bit of water w/Perfect Pearls. I had never tried this particular method. My conclusion: adding perfect pearls doesn't really make much difference to your dye job. If you want shine, use the CI paints. Now we know. =)
Have fun... I'm off to play some more.

Comments

Post a Comment