fri night

Happy Friday (night...)!

*as a very side note.... my nephew once explained to his parents all about Fridays... he told them that Friday comes before Frinight... which is when you go to the fry store (McDonalds). I think he was hinting at something... ;)*

ANYWAY...

I have some very exciting news! As you know, I am a member of the CIDT... well, due to life becoming too busy, our team lead had to step down. :( But, I was asked to become the new team lead! *breathe, breathe* I am so excited. That team is filled with talented ladies! I am however, feeling slightly overwhelmed at the moment... I figure I'll catch up with myself at some point...

I did have a finished project to share today, but I decided I wanted to make a tutorial to go with it. Well, the best laid plans.... maybe tomorrow the tut will get done...

Here is a sneak peek to tide you over until I can get myself settled again...

Anyone know what techniques I used?

I'll be back soon with the answers!
nite all!

Comments

  1. Congrats...i finally pulled my paints out yesterday...not to make anything as amazing as you, but at least I used them...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment