getting misty

Hey everyone! Glad you stopped by!

I put this card together for a tutorial on making glimmer mist with CI Paint that I did for another blog. I thought I would share it here with all of you as well.
Paper: Water Color paper, Die Cuts With a View
Cricut: Lyrical Letters, Preserves
Stamps: TPC Studio "Woodland Whimsy"
Ink: Memento
CI paint: Garnet, Garnet mist, Sage
Other: Acetate mask, ribbon
For the main portion of this card, I used an acetate mask and a home make glimmer spray made with Creative Inspiration Paint. *for full instructions on making the spray go here. I guess I could repost the whole tutorial, but I thought I should give your fingers some exercise and make you click a link.... ok, so I'm just lazy!*
To make the mask, I cut my image out of acetate. I then covered the back with repositionable adhesive.
There is someone named Kathy Orta on the Cricut message board that did a tutorial on how to make these cute little rose buds. I used her method, but added a little scrunching for a different effect. I cut the flowers and leaf out of the Preserves cart, then painted with CI paint.

Until next time, have a fabulous day!

Comments

Post a Comment