stenciled...

hello my fabulous friends! I hope your tuesday is going wonderfully!
Things have been kinda hectic for me as I've been working on putting together projects and tutorials, fulfilling DT responsibilities, sorting through all the suggestions I am being given, and trying not to drown in the random thoughts and ideas swirling around in my head. Don't get me wrong, I am loving it!!! It has however made my life crazier. :)

That being said, I am still crafting! *it may be my only connection with sanity right now...* Here is my latest project for the Creative Inspirations Blog tutorials that I do each week.

Paper: water color paper, white cardstock, vinyl
Die Cuts: Cricut "Gypsy Wandering", "Graphically Speaking"
CI Paint: Antique Gold, Rustic Red, Tutu Pink
Ink: Memento, American Crafts
Stamps: Prima "music"
This week was all about using vinyl as a stencil. I cut my vinyl using my cricut. *I tell you, the cricut really changed how I craft!!!* I got the amazing shimmery colors by using CI paint.
For a step by step tutorial on using vinyl as a stencil, click here.
Don't forget to let me know what you think!

Also... I want your opinions... do you personally prefer step by step written tutorials with photos, or video tutorials?

Comments

Post a Comment