three little witches standing in a row...

Saturday again... were has the week gone? EEK!
Here is my project for my Creative Inspirations tutorial... To find out how I made the polka dotted accent, hop on over to the CI blog here.
Paper: Coredinations, white cardstock, plastic clamshell
Stamps: Great Impressions "Hehehe", Clear Art Stamps "Halloween Fun"
Ink: Staz-On, Adirondack Alcohol ink, Archival ink, Distress ink, Mark-it
CI paint: Onyx, Evergreen
Other: TH fragments, ribbon, Provo Craft "Polka Dots" embossing folder, jump ring

This is a closeup of today's technique...

The ribbon (of course) was painted before being wrapped around... This picture really shows how much shimmer is packed into the paints!

I used Staz-On ink to stamp the sentiment onto a Tim Holtz acrylic Fragment, and a jump ring to attach it to the ribbon to allow for nice motion.

I didn't take a close-up of the witches, but I colored them in with Mark-its. To be completely honest, I'm not rich enough for Copic markers, so this is my cheap substitute. =)

Anyway, lots to do....
have a fabulous weekend!!!

Comments

Post a Comment