flickin' snow...

I've got another Christmas card to share with you all today...  This one has a little bit more going on because it was made for my Saturday tutorial over at Creative Inspirations blog.

Paper: white cardstock
Stamps: Great Impressions "Country Snowman", Prima "Music", Glitz "Distressing"
Ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic, Distress, Mark-it
CI paint: Winer Frost
Other: ribbon, embossing powder

In this photo you can see all the speckled shimmery goodness of the flicking technique.
You can check out the CI blog for a full tutorial, but basically, I get a very juicy pile of paint loaded onto a paint brush, and flick it all over the place.  (this is a very fun way to get random splotches, but be aware... you will get paint on everything else in the area, so you may want to cover or move anything you don't want shimmery.)

 I also did a little masking of the snowman, and lightly stamped a background. A little faux stitching with a pen decorates the edges.
Ok.. enough of me yakkin' for now. =)
Have a fabulous Saturday!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I really didn't need to see that stamp though (because now I want it)lol. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment