another thanks to give...

I've been meaning to post this for a while now... I guess I'm still settling into life again. lol!

This is for the real estate agent who helped us get this house here in WA.  She was great! It isn't easy buying a house long distance, but she was fabulous! And when we walked into our new house, there was a HUGE basket of fruit waiting for us! SO sweet!
Paper: My Mind's Eye, white cardstock, crepe paper
Ink: Tsukineko All Purpose ink (Sand), Memento (Rich Cocoa), Glimmer Mist (Dewberry)
Stamps: Fancy Pants "On a Whimsey"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Green Olive
Other: Prima flower, ribbon, brad

The flower was sprayed with Glimmer mist. I love the deep rich color with flecks of sparkle!

The ribbon was painted with Green Olive CI paint. Just look at that shimmer! Behind that is crepe paper that has been sprayed with All Purpose ink and then gathered on the sewing machine.

I hope she likes it, and I hope she knows how grateful we are for all of her help! We love our new home!
~Kassi

Comments