piece of cake...

I've wanted to do one of these treat box cakes for quite some time... I've never had the right occasion to make one though. Finally, I decided who needs an occasion for cake? LOL!
Paper: Coredinations, Provo Craft, tissue paper
Cricut: Tags Bags Boxes and More, Preserves
Dies: Quickutz "Cookie Cutter Flowers",  "Nesting Circles", "Demask"
Other: ribbon, stamen

Each wedge of cake is a cake box from TBBM Cricut cartridge. They are designed to be filled with fabulous goodies, but they can also be used as fabulous center pieces.

Each rose was made using 4 paper flowers using the Quickutz flower die. (I use that one a lot!).  A little cutting, rolling, and gluing, and they become beautiful dimensional roses.  The little white flowers were made  from tissue paper using the technique I shared last post.

The best part about this cake?  It is totally calorie and guilt free!
Enjoy!
~Kassi


Comments