rain drops...

Last night I had a case of insomnia... the good news? I had tons of fun crafting! Here is one of the projects I worked on last night...


 Isn't she just adorable? 
It has been cloudy here the last few days, so I think it is rather appropriate. =)

She is stamped on watercolor paper (my absolute fav when I'm painting!) and painted with Distress Inks.
I also added some Glossy Accents to the puddle and bigger rain drops so they look nice and wet.   

and, the inside.... The sun is stamped with Creative Inspirations Paint so it is all sparkly! =)

AND...

Speaking of Distress Inks.... Have you heard the news?  They are releasing 3 (very) limited edition colors!!! *swoon* Yes, I am very excited! I LOVE distress inks!!!!  I just hope I can get my hands on them!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Paper: My Minds Eye, Coredinations, watercolor paper, white cardstock
Ink: Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood, Chipped Sapphire, Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Pumice Stone, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord, Aged Paper)
Stamps: Crafters Companion "SWST-After the Rain", Fiskars "Aged to Perfection", American Crafts "Laughter"
Dies: Quickutz (Nesting Circles)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Sunshine
Others: ribbon, rhinestones, Glossy Accents

Comments