wonder...

Have you ever looked into a child's eyes and wished you knew what was going on in their head?  That is what this picture reminds me of...
Look at them blue eyes! *sigh*  He's gonna steal hearts when he's older!

I have been trying to do better at journaling, so I made some tags just for that purpose.  They are cut from white cardstock using the Stamped Cricut cartridge, then colored with Distress ink.  For intense color, I just rubbed the ink pad directly on the tag... the orange is Spiced Marmalade, and the blue green is Evergreen Bough (one of the winter seasonal set.. LOVE this color!)  For journaling, I have fallen in love with the Clear Art Stamps "Frame It" set... it has simple lines in both a square and a circle, then it has designs you can use to embellish, but you can also just use the lines. I love it!

 I wanted to add some tiny paperclips, but I didn't have any. So... I made some paper paperclips... I used the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge, then added several layers of silver embossing powder. They came out so cute!

I need to go print more photos so I can do more LOs... =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Minds Eye, white cardstock
Stamps: Clear Art "Frame It", Stampendous "Sunflower"
Ink: Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade, Evergreen Bough), Colorbox Pigment (Frost White), Archival Ink (Jet Black), VersaMark
Cricut: Stamped, Fabulous Finds, Calligraphy Collection
Other: EK Success border punch, Perfect Pearls, Tiny Attatcher, embossing powder, rhinestones, ribbon

Comments