baby bear...

Sorry I've been so MIA this week.. I've been fighting a migraine. *grrrr* 

 However, I am very happy to be here today to share a special card for a very special person... (For the parent of the person this was made for, I know you read my blog, so just act surprised when you see it. It's better in person anyway. lol)

 It has been a while since I've done a baby card, and I had so much fun with it!

 This ADORABLE image is from Penny Black "Make a Wish" stamp set and painted with Distress inks and a water brush. 

 The texture is modeling paste (colored with CI paint), clear embossing powder, and pressed through a circular plastic canvas. I then painted over the whole thing with a tinted whitewash. The clear embossing powder resists the whitewash, while any areas the powder missed gets tinted. It's kind of a messy look, but I love it!

The ribbon was also colored using Creative Inspirations Paint. I love how easy it is to alter white ribbon to match anything!

Ok... off to get busy with some more exciting projects!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Coredinations, watercolor paper, white cardstock
Ink: Archival (Jet Black), Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Iced Spruce, Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, Fired Brick)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Sky Blue
Stamps: Penny Black "Make a Wish"
Dies: Quicktuz "Nesting Circles
Other: Modeling paste, whitewash, embossing powder, ribbon

Comments