love you deer...

Happy Tuesday!

It's getting that time of year when we need to start thinking of Valentine's Day cards... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but for those who are, I've got some projects to share this week. =)

 I was asked to create some fun cards for the little ones in my family, so this is the first one... It's been a while since I have used the Cindy Loo Cricut cart, and I thought it would be perfect for a light hearted cute Valentine's Day card. 

the hearts were stamped with a background grid pattern by Kaisercraft, then painted with Creative Inspirations Paint "Rustic Red". I love how easy it is to alter plain white cardstock and make it a perfect personalized addition to any project!

I'll be back tomorrow with more fun stuff!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bazzill, kraft, white cardstock
Ink: Powder Puff (Midnight Confession, Mocha Mama), MarkIt (Tuxedo Black), Archival (Coffee), VersaMark
Stamps: Kaisercraft "Grid", 3 Bugs in a Rug "Flower Patch", Basic Grey "Swirlie"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Rustic Red
Cricut: Cindy Loo, Calligraphy Collection
Other: Doodlebug flocking, acrylic paint, embossing powder

Comments

Post a Comment