a touch of red..

Hello all my fabulous friends! 
 I hope you are all having a wonderful week! 

Ready for a little more Valentine inspiration?

This card is again a lovely mix of textures... With layers of gesso, inks, papers and ribbon.

 The first layer is gesso and embossing powder with a stencil, then inks, more gesso, and more inks...The texture is a lot better IRL. 

I have fallen in love with Tim Holtz "Ticket Strip" die and the coordinating stamp set "Odds and Ends"... This ticket was made from the packaging of a My Mind's Eye paper pack. Why waste a fabulous pattern on a glossy card stock? lol

ok, it's late, I should get to bed. =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Use
Paper: Die Cuts with a View, My Mind's Eye, white cardstock
Ink: All Purpose Ink (Red Delicious), Smooch Spritz (Cherry Ice), StazOn (Jet Black) Mark-it (Tuxedo Black)
Stamps: Tim Holtz "Odds and Ends"
Dies: Tim Holtz "Ticket Strip"
Other: flowers, faux pearls, ribbon, embossing powder

Comments