distressed cherie...

Hello all my fabulous friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday! 

 I wanted to share a sneak peek of my tutorial project for tomorrow...
It features the "Cherie" stamp by Sweetstamps.com. I love this little girl!

The background was done with Distress inks and Perfect Pearls. I love the antiqued look that is achieved by stamping with distress ink, then misting with water. 

See you tomorrow!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Manilla, white cardstock
Ink: VersaMark, Archival (Jet Black), StazOn (Timber Brown), Distress Ink (various)
Stamps: Sweetstamps.com "Cherie" & "Baroque Corner Large", Fancy Pants "Delight"
Creative Inspirations: Paint (Autumn Wheat, Winter Frost, Beige, Light Purple), Deliquesce (Black)
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Other: Perfect Pearls, acrylic paint, rhinestones, shrink plastic

Comments