coming up rosie...

Hello all my wonderful friends!

Remember last week when I told you about how I needed spell check on my LOs... Well, here is the finished project (with my major typo all covered up!)

This little kitten was rescued by my niece and her family. They took care of her until they found someone to adopt her. Isn't she adorable???

(I haven't done the journaling on it yet, but I wanted to share it with you all anyway) 

 All the flowers on this page were made using Spellbinders "Carnation Creations". For the centers, I threaded a wire through a pearl bead, then through the flower layers. This left me with stems to form a bouquet.  And the little bow is made with tulle. I love the look!

 Lately I have been loving stamping with acrylic paint, and stamping on photos. I love the look! And the color match was fantastic! I used Iced Spruce and Evergreen Bough Distress reinkers to tint some white paint. Beautiful! I can't say just how excited I am that Ranger made those limited edition Distress Reinkers!!!

"Rosie" is a embossed on a piece of glossy paper that was inked with Distress ink, then put through my Dymo label maker. I then gently the raised areas to bring out the white. Love doing this!

Well, I've got a tutorial to work on!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV, My Minds Eye, Glossy Paper, copy paper
Ink: Distress Ink (Velvet, Rose, Spruce, Evergreen, Honey, Soot), All Purpose Ink (Banana Cream), Archival (Jet Black), VersaMark, Memento (London Fog
Stamps: Glitz "Distressing", Hampton Arts "Artsy Edges" & "Doodlebug Alphabet", Fancy Pants "In my Words", Tim Holtz "Odds and Ends"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Antique Silver
Dies: Spellbinders "Rose Creations" & "Carnation Creations", Tim Holtz "Ticket Strip"
Other: Gesso, wire, beads, Tim Holtz grunge shapes, embossing powder, acrylic paint, Perfect Pearls, Tulle

Comments