spillchick, spellchock, spellcheck....

Have you ever had one of those days? You know, the kind where you have to laugh at yourself so you don't start throwing things in frustration?  Yeah...

I spent yesterday working hard on a LO.. I was loving how it was all coming together.  I had done stamping, masking, spraying, layering, sewing... I spent quite a while dying lace different colors to get just the perfect color.... 

Anyway, after all that time lovingly spent on details, I left it to sit over night while some of the finishing touches dried. I just came back to it to add the finishing touches and journaling only to notice a HUGE problem. On the very bottom layer, I had used masks and sprays to spell out a name in large bold letters... and I spelled it WRONG!!!  

Since that was my only piece of that particular paper, I'm now working on creatively fixing the problem without totally ruining the overall look of the page. Wish me luck!

I have a feeling that from now on, when ever I see that cat, I'm going to laugh, and I'll be triple checking my spelling!!!

I think I need spellcheck for my LOs...  

LOL!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments