bright and cheery...

Can I just say I'm LOVIN' the spring and summer Distress inks?  They are so bright and cheerful!

 Who would guess that his was made with distress inks?

  I used the wrinkle free technique to cover the background with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. I then stamped the fabulous swirl with clear embossing ink, and clear embossing powder. I then went over the whole thing with Peacock Feathers.  The clear embossing resisted the ink to show the fabulous original colors, and I love how it change the rest of the colors! 

Every time I look at this card, I can't help but smile because it is just so happy!

I just hope the eventually they put the Seasonal colors in the markers...

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: Mixed media, white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers), VersaMark, StazOn (Jet Black)
Stamps: Fancy Pants "From the Garden", Inspired by Stamping "Cupcake Wishes"
Other: Perfect Pearls, embossing powder

Comments

Post a Comment