witchy turtle...

Hello my fabulously wonderful friends!

Can you believe it is already Halloween time?  I kept telling myself that I had plenty of time, but to get cards in the mail, I realized I need to get myself in gear and get busy!

I have 2 nephews and a niece that are under the age of 10.  I remember how special  it made me feel when I was that age and something came in the mail just for me. That being said, the little ones of the family get a card from Grandma and Grandpa (made by me) for holidays, including Halloween. 

It is a time for me to just have fun.  Kids are not near as interested in the details as they are if it makes them smile. So, I went with Halloween turtles for the boys... this stamp set just makes me smile!

 A mixture of patterns and sparkle in the clear window add a fun twist to the card.

 The turtle was colored with Distress Markers. I love how simple they make coloring and shading!  (and the spider... a K&Co dimensional sticker with googley eyes... can't get much more fun than that!)

 Royal Purple Creative Inspirations paint give a great shimmer to accent the inside of the card.

More Halloween on the way...

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: My Minds Eye, watercolor paper, white cardstock, acetate
Ink: Archival ink, Distress ink, Colorbox pigment
Stamps: Inky Antic "Halloween Turtle"
Creative Inspirations: Royle Purple, Mango
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Other: K&Co sticker, rhinestone, glitter, Provo Craft "D'vine Swirl" embossing folder


Comments