autumn colors...

Hello everyone!

You know, one of the things I love most about fall is the colors!  The reds, oranges, and golds all blending in with the fading greens. Beautiful!

This card captures some of my favorite fall colors!  I used the DCWV "Fall and Halloween" paper stack as well as the DCWV "Autumn Melody" embellishment flip pack for the main elements of the card. It made it quick and easy to mix and match while keeping in the same color families! 

I didn't like the ribbon that came on the tag, so I just untied it and added my own crinkle ribbon. I think the added a pop of bright color really sets off the embellishment cluster well.

Under the embellishment cluster, I used bubble wrap and acrylic paint to stamp a texture onto the subtly printed paper. I love the effect!  

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV "Fall and Halloween" paper stack, kraft
Ink: Distress Ink, VersaMagic
Stamps: Fancy Pants "On a Whimsy"
Other: DCWV "Autumn Melody" embellishment flip pack



Comments