gift card holder...

Hello my wonderfully fabulous friends!

December brings me not only the need for Holiday cards, but birthday cards as well.  One of the cards I need is for a guy. I don't know about you, but I struggle with guy cards. I keep wanting to grab some flowers or rhinestones... 

However, the DCWV "Traditional Holiday" has some great papers that can be used for those masculine cards. 

I adore this plaid! It has just a touch of the gold foil running through it to give it pop without overwhelming everything.  And being printed on kraft paper? Yeah, I'm loving it!

The inside of the card has a built in pocket that is perfect for slipping in a gift card. These papers really made this card quick and quite painless. 

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV "Traditional Holiday" stack, kraft
Ink: Distress Ink
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations "Small Cardinal"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: nailheads

Comments

  1. this is so cute card holder..like the design and the color chosen..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment