flash back to iris...

Hello my wonderful friends! 

Do you remember iris folding? There was a while in there that it was really popular, but I haven't seen it in a long time... Truth is, I haven't even thought about it in a long time. I came across my templates not too long ago while organizing my studio, and I knew I had to have some fun with it again!

It is a lot of little tiny pieces, but I really love the final effect! After I have all the pieces glued on, I use a die to cut out the center to make a window to the inside of the card.

Here's the inside... the sweet little puppy with a space left on the bottom for a message.  

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Minds Eye, Water Color paper, white cardstock
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink
Stamps: Crafters Companion "Shooting Star", Fancy Pants "Little Star"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: Glossy Accents, Enamel Accents



Comments