just spray it...

Hello my fabulous friends!  

I have a quick little tutorial to share with you today just for fun!

I was playing around with an idea that really wasn't working, however, it lead to something that is quite fun anyway. =)


In a mini mister, mix about equal parts Glossy Accents and water... I probably used a little more GA than water. I never measure things like this. LOL!  Shake well.

Spray onto a paper for a mist of shiny splatters of dots that will resist ink or...

Now, you have to work fast with this... it dries really quickly!

Spray onto paper and cover with glitter. Press down, and shake off extra glitter... 

fun random glittery patterns.. If you spray only from one direction, you can get almost an ombre look.

You can do the same thing with embossing powders! Yup, you read that right!  After shaking of the extra, heat up the remaining powder just like normal for some FABULOUS random texture!  It is great fun!

Ok.... back to what I'm supposed to be working on... =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments