bunch of balloons...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I injured my right hand the other day, and trying to craft when your hand is immobilized with tape and a brace is frustratingly difficult! I had wanted to have another tutorial done today, but it's going to have to wait for another day or two. :(

So instead, I just a have a quick card to share with you today...

It's one I made a while ago, but never quite got around to sharing

.
I made this for my nephew's birthday last year, and I didn't want to share it until after he got it... then the photo got buried and I forgot to share.... oops!

This cute turtle is from Inky Antics: Halloween Turtle.  It's a super cute set with tons of accessories for dressing up the turtle as different halloween things.. but all by himself his is just cute! I colored him in using Distress Markers.

The sentiment is Great Impressions: Sweet Sentiments

The balloons are from Tim Holtz Crazy Things stamp set. 

Quick tip on balloons... Use vellum!


I heat embossed these balloons on vellum and hand cut them out... this way they are semi-transparent, and when they are all bunched up, where they overlap, you can see the balloon behind it... just like real balloons!

I hope you have a wonderful Monday... I'm off to see what I can get done one handed....
(wish me luck!)

Enjoy!
~Kassi



Comments

Post a Comment