Day 1 (30 day coloring challenge)

Hello my fabulous friends!

My life has been a little crazy this year, so I've decided to do something I've never done before... I'm going to do the 30 day color challenge...


Spending time each day coloring can be very relaxing... I'm excited!

I don't know if I'll blog everything, because I don't know if all my coloring will turn into a project, but hopefully I'll have something to post on my Instagram account each day.

So for day 1...
Zig Clean colors on bristol paper.... a combination I love! I seem to have the best results with these markers when I use bristol paper. 

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Zig Clean Color Turquoise Green (042), Green Gray (093), Pale Rose (230), Light Brown (061), Oatmeal (064), Pale Pink (028), Lilac (083), Brown (060), Dark Brown (062), Olive Green (043), Persian Blue (032), Carmine Red (022)

Have a wonderful day, and feel free to join in the challenge too! No need to do anything fancy, just spend a little time coloring each day... 

Enjoy!
~Kassi 





Comments