Kitten Caboodle

Hello my fabulous friends!

Welcome back for another day of looking at new stamps and dies from LDRS Creative... I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

Today's stamp set is for you kitty lovers!

Kitten Caboodle
This set includes 4 kitties doing fun kitty things like sitting in a basket, sleeping, and playing... There's some fun little kitty extras, and some kitty pun sentiments! For those of you who are loving the coordinating dies, you won't be disappointed, because this set has matching dies!

Aren't they sweet? 
For a little extra dimension, I actually stamped and cut the kitties twice. The first layer I die cut with the coordinating dies, the second layer I fussy cut just the head. I added some craft foam behind the head to pop it up.. It's an easy way to give a little extra dimension and makes the kitties look more 3D. 

I love this paper... it's from the Splendid Azure 6x6 paper pack.. isn't it so pretty? 

Finish the card off with a bow, and you're done! Nice and simple!

This stamp and die set will be available at the LDRS Creative store in March!

I'll be back tomorrow with another peek at what is coming...

Enjoy!
~Kassi

SaveSave

Comments